Per intake, 20 researchers will be selected. To be eligible for the Postdoc Academy for Transformational Leadership you should be an early career researcher with sustainability focus and
- be affiliated with a European research institution that is your major place of work,
- have funds for your research for the majority of the programme (at least until September 2022),
- have obtained your doctorate no more than four years prior to applying (family and caring times excluded),
- have a research topic relevant to this year's focus topic " Pathways for regenerative development",
- have a strong interest and experience in doing inter- and transdisciplinary sustainability research, and
- conduct research that asks for the complementarity of natural sciences, social sciences and the humanities,
- be an excellent researcher with a vision (societal impact),
- be on the way to professorship or other academic leadership positions,
- be an academic intrapreneur, who acts responsibly and initiates positive changes and innovation within his/ her institution,
- be a shaper, a shaker and a mover,
- have excellent English language skills (equivalent to CEFR Level C2) and
- be committed to attending all seminars and relevant networking activities.
Applicants should be early career researchers at an academic institution in one of the following European countries: Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Malta, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Republic of Moldova, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Slovenia, Slovakia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican.