Apply as a childcare professional
With our project “Diversity Welcome – International Specialist Staff for Daycare Centers”, we want to encourage more childcare professionals with a migrant background to work at German daycare centers.
We hope that social diversity will also be reflected more strongly in the teams working at daycare centers.
We believe that every individual, regardless of where they come from, has special talents that they can apply to working with children and colleagues.
- are interested in working at a daycare center,
- have obtained an educational qualification in your home country,
- have German language skills on B1 level,
- and would like to learn more and complete a qualification,
then take this unique opportunity to participate in our program.
- work experience at a daycare center,
- professional qualification,
- individual support.
Costs are borne by the project.
You can apply via our online application portal
We recommend that you obtain recognition for your professional degree by the time we open the program to a new round of applications. The Certificate Recognition Office of the Stuttgart Regional Council (Zeugnisanerkennungsstelle im Regierungspräsidium Stuttgart) is responsible for the recognition of foreign educational degrees in Baden-Württemberg.