Application for the Carl Friedrich Goerdeler-Kolleg for Good Governance
Please apply until 18.02.2019 for the Goerdeler-Kolleg 2019/2020.
Current and future leaders from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Russia, Turkey, and Ukraine (citizenship and current residency).
• University degree
• Several years of professional experience in a responsible role
• Excellent command of German
• A specific project idea for an innovative social responsibility project
• Willingness to attend and actively participate in all seminars
The two-step selection process is as follows:
From the applications received, up to 40 people will be invited to the selection interviews. These are held in Berlin on May 13 and 14, 2019. Candidates will need to participate on both days to be considered; alternative dates are not offered. The Robert Bosch Stiftung will bear the costs for all candidates’ participation in the selection interviews (including travel expenses, board and lodging, visa, and health insurance). Up to 20 people can be admitted to the Kolleg.
- Deadline for online applications: February 18, 2019
- Decision about applicants invited to selection interviews: mid-April 2019
- Selection interviews in Berlin: May 13 and 14, 2019
- Final decision about successful candidates: mid-June 2019
- Program duration: August 2019 – August/September 2020
- Opening seminar: August 22 – September 6, 2019
- Mid-year seminar: one week in March 2020
- Concluding seminar: one week in August/September 2020