Our Guiding Principles
The Robert Bosch Stiftung...
- Executes its founder's will in a contemporary form
- Promotes public welfare and the development of civil society
- Is politically and denominationally independent and dedicated to the democratic community
- Tackles social challenges
- Makes forward-looking suggestions and puts them into practice in an exemplary manner
- Is open to change, works flexibly, and acts in a practice-oriented manner
- Encourages people to take responsibility and assists them in doing so
- helps people help themselves
- Supports people with its own programs and bodies, and funds model projects run by other organizations
- Fosters understanding between different nations and cultures through exchanges and cooperation
- Informs the public about its objectives, its instruments of promotion, and the use of its assets
- Collaborates and maintains contact with partners to fulfill shared goals
- Uses its assets responsibly and efficiently and expects its partners to do likewise
- Develops quality standards and aligns its actions with these standards.